MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS
A significant focus of Leo Law Firm’s practice is in representing buyers and sellers of businesses.
Our attorneys have extensive experience in providing legal and business due diligence services and in negotiating, drafting and closing a wide variety of transactions, including mergers, stock transfers, spin-offs, joint ventures, acquisitions of minority interests, and asset purchase transactions. Our attorneys have completed transactions in a wide variety of industries. These transactions have ranged in size from relatively small deal to very large and complex transactions.
Our Mergers & Acquisitions practice draws upon the wide variety of experiences of our attorneys. The attorney team created for a given transaction can be as broad or limited as our clients’ needs and preferences dictate. In each phase of a transaction, we work closely with our clients to help them achieve their business goals efficiently and effectively. The Firm has been involved in numerous transactions involving the purchase or sale of businesses with $1 million to $1.5 billion in annual sales.
Previous transactions include:
- The purchase of large national building supply distributors ($1.5 billion, $250 million, and $200 million in sales respectively)
- The purchase of a New England siding distributor ($90 million)
- The purchase of sign manufacturers ($40 million and $45 million)
- The purchase of manufacturers of upholstered furniture products ($200 million and $35 million in sales)
- The purchase and sale of an insurance company
- The purchase of an insurance broker
- The purchase and sale of waste recycling businesses