Serving Our Clients Since 1987
Karl Leo founded Leo Law Firm, LLC in 1987 with the mission to serve the transaction, litigation and legal counseling needs of businesses. We seek to provide our clients with high-quality legal services typically only provided by large firms in major metropolitan areas. True to our mission, we do not engage in areas of practice that are not consistent with this objective; and we are committed to hiring and retaining only the highest qualified attorneys who specialize in relevant areas of practice.
Leo Law Firm is continually perfecting our skills to practice law so that we can represent our clients to the best of our ability.
The Struve Building History (1876 – Present)
- The second wave of renovations on the building is completed.
- A grand reopening of the renovated building is held in conjunction with the Ribbon Cutting Ceremony on March 20, 2014. In attendance for the Grand Opening were Congressman Mo Brooks, Jr. and Mayors Tommy Battle of Huntsville and Troy Trulock of Madison.
- Over the course of 20 years, $1.3 million was spent to renovate the property. A Federal historic tax credit was received in connection with the renovations.
- Over 320,000 pounds or 160 tons of debris have been removed from the structure.
- The Struve Building became the first property in Huntsville to receive a dual occupancy permit allowing residential and office use. The third floor has space used as a private apartment.